Hand Shield is a natural, plant-based hand cleanser to keep hands protected & moisturized while on-the-go and at home. Made with our signature blend of pure and natural essential oils that leave behind a wonderful, uplifting scent of citrus and cinnamon. Hand Shield contains a powerhouse non-toxic, alcohol-free formula made with a combination of vegetable glycerin and carefully sourced essential oils. Hand Shield is optimized to maximize the natural antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties of these essential oils. Specifically formulated without alcohol to keep the microbiome of your hand healthy and alive.
Hand Shield moisturizes your hands and continues its beneficial protection even after it dries. Spray liberally in the palm of your hand and gently massage until absorbed. Safe for children; keep out of eyes.
Available in multiple, convenient sizes and refills.
- Travel or on-the-go size (2 fl oz): The convenient travel size is perfect for your pocket, purse, backpack, a plane ride - or anywhere life takes you. (1, 2 fl oz included)
- Countertop (home or office) size (4 fl oz): Designed with an easy-to-spray mini trigger sprayer, this product is efficient and easy to use. Place throughout your home, office or classroom for convenient hand cleansing.
- Refill (16 fl oz): The refillable size is a must-have for any Hand Shield fan! Perfect to keep your glass travel & countertop sprays full 24/7.
- Family Bundle: The absolute best value for Hand Shield lovers! Be comforted in knowing that your whole family will be safe with the Hand Shield Family Bundle pack. This bundle contains one 16 fl oz glass refill, two 4 fl oz countertop sprays, and three 2 fl oz travel-size sprays.
- Gift Box: The perfect gift set to keep for yourself or to gift, use as stocking stuffers, take with you for travel, or stash in your kids backpacks. This lovely 3-pack set comes in a gift box with an informational card.
Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, distilled water, and a blend of pure and natural essential oils of orange, rosemary, eucalyptus, clove, melaleuca, lavendin grosso, and cinnamon.